Introduction to types and methods of protection
• Health and safety
• Skills competency
• Substitution, mitigation and control
• D.S.E.A.R. :The Dangerous Substances & Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002
Equipment for use in hazardous areas
• Flammable atmospheres
• Characteristics of Dusts, gases and vapours
Hazardous areas for both electrical and non electrical
• The basics
• Isolation – gas free certi-cates and hot work
• IEC EX service approval
• Permitted and restricted modi-cations
• Control of ignition sources
Training structure requirements to implement in your organisation to meet legislative guidance
• What training do I need?
• What training do my employees need?
Scunthorpe - 03303 331501
Places are not reserved until confirmed by HETA.
HETA reserve the right to cancel this course if there are insufficient numbers
ALL of our course quotes are exclusive of VAT