This course will make delegates aware of the correct methods and procedures for the manual lifting of loads and give them an introduction to the appropriate application of good handling techniques.
- Introduction to Manual Handling Regulations 1992
- Odentifying hazards and risks associated with manual handling activities
- Understanding types of injuries resulting from poor manual handling techniques
- Carry out correct manual handling technique
- Identify various types of lifting aids to help with manual handling operations
For more information about this course please call us:
Hull – 01482 826635
Stallingborough - 01469 552880
Scunthorpe - 03303 331501
Places are not reserved until confirmed by HETA.
HETA reserve the right to cancel this course if there are insufficient numbers
ALL of our course quotes are exclusive of VAT
Block bookings are available; please contact your local office to obtain more information.