Karro Food Group are one of the leading Food processing companies in the UK. They currently have over 1,600 employees, and 22 sites across Britain and Ireland. To assist their continued growth, they're searching for enthusiastic individuals to become fully qualified Engineers through the apprenticeship program.
Benefits of The Position Include
- £16,500 starting Wage
- 33 Days of Annual Leave
- Room for Progression
- 1 - 5 Days a Week of College
- Level 3 Qualification upon completion of the Apprenticeship
- Observing breakdown response and learning how to rectify the problems to enable continued production.
- Day to day observation of the maintenance of different machinery.
- Supporting stripping down the machines, and re-building after cleaning.
- Learning how to maintain and service temperature control equipment.
Apply Now for an unmissable opportunity to get your foot in the door of an established company today.
Contact Our Team
To learn more about the position advertised, contact our team today.
Phone - 01482 826 635
Email - email@example.com