E- City & Guilds PAT Testing (2377)
The City & Guilds 2377-22 PAT Testing Course is a two day 'practical' PAT testing course which covers everything necessary to successfully achieve the City and Guilds certifications.
Course duration - 2 days
Course price - £255.00 per person
City & Guilds 2377-22 is the recognised qualification for people undertaking the practical inspection and testing of electrical equipment (PAT Testing). The qualification is based on the IET Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment 4th edition, published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Practical disciplines and formal recording processes
- Law and scope of legislation
- Inspection requirements
- Combined inspection and testing
- Equipment construction and classification
- Revision and Tutorials
- Electrical Safety
- Classification of appliances
- Categories, frequency and practicalities of PAT testing
- Online Exam
Please note - These prices are exclusive of VAT. On booking 20% will be added to the price of the course.