E- Introduction to Instrumentation
This course is aimed at delegates from an Electrical and Mechanical backgrounds who wish to gain an understanding of the basic principles of Instrumentation.
Course duration - 2 Days
Course price - £400.00 per person
The course covers both basic theory and practical experience:
• Introduction to Basic instrumentation and Current Loops
• Basic principles and calibration of Pressure Measurement Instruments
• Basic Principles and calibration of Level Measurement
• Basic principles and calibration of Flow Measurement
• Basic principles and calibration of Temperature Measurement
Please note - These prices are exclusive of VAT. On booking 20% will be added to the price of the course.