E- City & Guilds 18th Edition (2382-18)
This 4 day electrical training course will enable delegates to gain familiarity with the layout, content and application of BS 7671:2018 - 18th Edition Regulations (Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations) .
Course duration - 4 Days
Course price - £545.00 per person
This Certificate ensures delegates are up-to-date with the latest industry regulations on wiring and the safe use and operation of electrical equipment and systems.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with a great understanding of the Wiring Regulations, which must be followed when carrying out any domestic or commercial electrical installation work.
The IET 18th Edition Wiring Regulations 2018 is a large blue book, full of regulations that must be followed as domestic electricians.
It is intended to ensure that on completion of this course, individuals are conversant with the format, content and the application of the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2018 18th Edition Regulations.
A basic understanding of electrical principles is recommended in order to be successful on this course.
- The role the Wiring Regulations play in the industry
- Understanding of Wiring Regulations 2018
- Scope, object and fundamental principles of Wiring Regulations
- Definitions of Wiring Regulations
- Assessment of General Characteristics of Wiring Regulations
- Protection for Safety
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Inspection & Testing
- Special installations or locations
- Theory based course
- Online Multiple Choice Exam
Please note - These prices are exclusive of VAT. On booking 20% will be added to the price of the course.