E- High Voltage - Electrical Safety Awareness (E2)
This 3 day course is designed to provide guidance on working safely on low voltage electrical equipment and systems (up to 1000V AC / 1500V DC) located within industrial environments. This course will assist employees and companies to reduce the risk of personal injury, due to electrocution and arc flash and also to help prevent damage to assets due to operator error.
The course is ideal for electrical and non-electrical personnel requiring electrical safety awareness training to enable them to become aware of the hazards associated with the installation, maintenance and operation of low voltage electrical equipment.
Course duration - 3 Days
Course price - £621.00 per person
- Safety awareness for low voltage equipment
- Hazards and effects of electricity
- Safe electrical isolations
- Electricity at Work Regulations
- Earthing of fixed equipment
- Harmonised cable conductor colours and marking
- Fault energy and fault current
- Risk Assessments
- Safe operation of electrical protective devices
- Electrical switchgear maintenance
- Portable appliance testing
- Electrical test equipment for use by electricians
- The safe use of electrical equipment in hazardous areas
Please note - These prices are exclusive of VAT. On booking 20% will be added to the price of the course.