E - City & Guilds Level 3 Award Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation (2919-01)
By 2025, over 350,000 houses will need electrical vehicle charging points. This qualification aims to provide expert guidance to learners wishing to gain skills, knowledge and understanding on Electric Vehicle charging equipment installation.
Course duration - 2 days
Course price - £450.00 per person
There is an increase demand for new electrical vehicle charging points across the country in domestic, commercial and industrial applications with the governments vision for rapid charging points across the UK. This Level 3 qualification is for experienced qualified electricians already working in domestic, commercial or industrial environments, to give training in how to install electric vehicle charging equipment and systems. Delegates will learn, develop and practice the skills, knowledge and understanding required for employment and/or career progression in the Electrotechnology sector.
- Know the key requirements relating to electric vehicle charging equipment
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of different types of electric vehicle charging arrangements and equipment
- Understand the planning and preparation for design and installation of electric vehicle charging equipment
- Understand the requirements for inspection, testing, commissioning and handover of electric vehicle charging equipment.
- The course will run over 2 days with a 2 hour assessment which will be arranged with the instructor.
Please note - These prices are exclusive of VAT. On booking 20% will be added to the price of the course.