G - BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training
A chance to take your first steps into teaching. Gain a Level 3 Award in Education and Training delivered over 11 weeks with HETA's evening classes. This course includes the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
Course duration - 11 wks - 3 hr/Week
Course price - £390.00 per person
An ideal starting point for those looking for experience to teach in the further education and training sector.
Our evening classes will be delivered over 11 weeks (3 hours per week) to enable those in current employment to retain their jobs. Delivered by a highly experienced learning professional, with access to a resource library, course workbooks and remote tutorial support throughout the programme.
The Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introductory teaching qualification. Achieving this Award will provide sufficient evidence that the learner has acquired the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare, plan, deliver and evaluate basic teaching and learning sessions, in a variety of teaching or training contexts. This introductory, knowledge-based teaching qualification has no minimum teaching practice requirement. Therefore, it may be undertaken by individuals who are not in a teaching role. However, there is a minimum requirement to take part in micro–teaching.
It can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, including:
- individuals not currently teaching or training
- individuals currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun or are about to begin
- individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification providing an introduction to teaching.
It gives learners the opportunity to:
- develop knowledge related to teaching and learning
- develop skills in teaching and learning
- achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
- develop their own personal growth and engagement in teaching and learning.
Please note - These prices are exclusive of VAT. On booking 20% will be added to the price of the course.