M- Basic Mechanical Maintenance
Basic Mechanical Maintenance is designed to provide basic introductory level skills in mechanical maintenance techniques and is made up of 5 days practical workshop training. The course is ideal for electrical engineers wishing to gain new skills or manufacturing operatives with some responsibility for initial diagnosis and maintenance.
Course duration - 5 Days
Course price - £700.00 per person
- Identification and Application of Bearings
- Inspection and Fault Finding Techniques
- Application of Transmissions Units with Chain and Belt Drives.
- Practical Application of Conveyor Systems
- Mechanical Practical Exercises
- Basic Maintenance Techniques
Please note - These prices are exclusive of VAT. On booking 20% will be added to the price of the course.