M- Basic Mechanical Maintenance
Basic Mechanical Maintenance is designed to gain some basic introductory level skills around mechanical maintenance techniques and is made up of 5 days practical workshop training. The course is ideal for electrical engineers or factory line works wanting to gain an appreciation of mechanical maintenance.It is not intended as a substitute to a formal qualification in Mechanical Maintenance but has been used successfully in the past as a starting point to work towards that goal.
Course duration - 5 Days
Course price - £700.00 per person
- Identification and Application of Bearings
- Inspection and Fault Finding Techniques
- Application of Transmissions Units with Chain and Belt Drives.
- Practical Application of Conveyor Systems
- Mechanical Practical Exercises
- Basic Maintenance Techniques
Please note - These prices are exclusive of VAT. On booking 20% will be added to the price of the course.