HETA deliver a variety of different High Voltage courses suited to your industry needs and level of experience.
In partnership with the Faraday Centre, HETA deliver High Voltage (HV) courses including:
- The Safe Operation of High Voltage (HV) Power Systems (Limited High Voltage Authorisation) (S1)
- Access to Electrical Substations & Switchrooms (S2)
- Refresher Training in the Safe Operation of High Voltage (HV) Power Systems (Limited High Voltage Authorisation) (S3)
- The Safe Operations of High Voltage (HV) Power Systems- (Full High Voltage Authorisation) (S4)
- Refresher Training in the Safe Operation of High Voltage (HV) Power Systems (Full High Voltage Authorisation) (S5)
- The Practical Introduction to the Safe Operations of High & Low Voltage Switchgear (S9)
- 33kV Upgrade Course- Indoor Equipment (S10)
- Electrical Safety Awarness (E2)
For more information about the courses, please download our High Voltage course guide
About- The Faraday Centre Ltd – UK
The Faraday Training Group is an international provider with purpose-built high voltage (HV) facilities in the UK and Cyprus. They are a provider of comprehensive Electrical Safety Training, offering delegates an effective combination of theoretical understanding and practical learning experiences using real industrial equipment.